Sunday, July 11, 2010

By the Sea - Jitterbuggin' Challenge

Challenge time again at Jitterbuggin' with Sherri.  The rules this time were as follows:  Follow the sketch, use red and yellow, and cut an item on the cricut that's from the beach.  I had a very hard time choosing my colors for this.  I finally turned to papers (Creative Memories Journaling Kit) that Sheila sent me from a challenge she had at She's A Sassy Lady - great blog by the way...always something new going on over there!  Once I found all these great colors and different patterns that were soft and fun at the same time I was set.  I used my Gypsy to set up this 6 x 6 card.  I used George for my squares and Create A Critter for all beach themed items.  I added a circle form George to the center of the starfish on my Gypsy so I could put a small ocean scene in the center.  I added some rhinestones and a Jolees swim bag, as well as the word SWIM from a set of stickers I picked up.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. this is just to super cute great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy card!!


    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love all of the beachy stuff and that fish is adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, colorful, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete