Monday, July 5, 2010

Eat Play Sleep

Ok, so I spent some time working on a new card today for the Jitterbuggin' Challenge. I decided to rework this card actually using the stickers I had originally wanted to use. Also, choosing paper that I thought was more me. I made my own using a cream paper as well - this was fun. On Word I wrote eat play sleep and copied and repeated a number of times until I filled up a page. The margins were set at 0" all the way around. I then changed the font to one I liked - Bradley Hand ITC and changed the color to a light brown/orange. I used a background piece of paper from my Tim Holtz Ideology pad. I also used a paw print paper that I purchased years ago, sorry no name on it. The paper that has paw prints cut out - I did on my Gypsy - I used George and Basic Shapes - welded three ovals together and then put four ovals over the top. I also used the Gypsy to cut the kitty and pillow from Create a Critter. The words EAT. PLAY. SLEEP. and life is good is from a sticker set called Creative Imaginations and it's all epoxy kitty stickers! I should mention this is an A2 card. I popped the kitty and pillow out from the background piece that's also popped. In the end I added a shear cream ribbon to the edge.

5 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS!!!! Looks like my Jezzie! Love all of the elements here. Too stinkin' cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' version 2 as well......such a cute little kitty!!

    thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute. I love anything cat or dog cards...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card became a follower
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and all the details. Great job;)TFS

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete