Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's Your Day

Ever make a card and aren't too sure how you feel about it...well this one is it.  I am submitting it to Jitterbuggin' Challenge as part of a pet theme.  I love my kitty and wanted to send a card to my mom b/c she loves her kitty too.  This pic sort of looks like her Bailey Bob.  I just don't know, I'm not a huge orange fan - and well that's what I used.  I totally had something different in my mind - and it doesn't look like what I imagined at all!!!  I also used a set of stickers to choose the paper and then didn't even use the stickers!!  I think I've lost my card making mojo since going to my conference.  Anyhow, I'm posting it.  Hopefully, I'll be back on the horse soon!

4 comments:

  1. Cute card - I like the border punch and the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! It doesn't seem like you've lost your mojo to me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! TWO kitty cards. (A girl after my own heart!) Looks great to me! This kitty looks like my Goliath! LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is way way adorable. I love it. A LOT.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete