Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Goodbye Summer

Hi ya everyone!
  The Tiddly Inks Challenge blog is having a fun challenge this week - Goodbye Summer and Hello Fall.  I created this card using the image Cast A Spell.  I love to read and one of the books I've recently finished was a series about fairies.  I'd love to think that this fairy is bringing summer to a close and fall to the surface.  I tried to reflect that in her clothing!  I also colored my string of pearls to reflect that too.
Head over to the challenge blog and join our fun challenge!  Also, Christy has the cutest new image in the shop called Little Miss Sunshine!  Here's a card Christy made that is just adorable.


13 comments:

  1. Melissa, I absolutely love your card! I don't know about you, but around here, summer can just go. We are done. Hee! Hee! Both cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love how you have coloured the image for this amazing card Melissa. You are just so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning melissa!! oooh I love the way you did the green and orange on the image and background, its fabulous!!! and the bling is yummy too!! huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fairy is soooo gorgeous, Melissa. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful. I love the way you colored her dress. She's a fantastic image to use for this challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coloring on this card as it is perfect. I don't want to say good bye to summer though! The fall fairy is coming too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Melissa. I absolutely love the way you've colored her dress - it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa your colors make this card look absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Your coloring is outstanding and every element simply pops off of the page!!

    Beautiful job honey!!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa, I love how you colored the dress and your super colorful pearl border. Did you use a copic airbrush? Amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Melissa, your coloring is amazing. Love how you colored the dress and the pearls to match. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh your colour gradations turned out awesome, on the dress and on the pearl swirl. It's such an inspiring card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning!!! The colors are so vivid and wonderful, they pull you right in! Plus all that gorgeous bling looks amazing ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Melissa! Your coloring is sooo gorgeous! I can just see the leaves turning as I look at your card. Fabulous work, Chickie! xxD

    ReplyDelete