Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tiddly Number Two!!!

Next up is this Sweety!  I love her pumpkin bucket for all that fabulous Halloween Candy!  Meet Sugar Angel's Halloween!  Love her funky hair and sexy black boots!  Again - so FUN to color.
The sentiment is a bit hidden - I used a charcoal perfect pearls with perfect medium.  Here's a better look:
It's very subtle and I love it with the greens!  Don't forget to stop by Christy's blog for a special code for shopping and our Facebook page for your chance at one of the new images for free!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome! Now I'm inspired to go color her up! Won't be as pretty as yours, but it will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh squeeeeel melissa!! i love this one too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa this card is as cute as can be. Love the colors and look you even added bling! Love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, you have been so busy. Your cards are all fantastic. Can I quit my job now and just stay home and color with you? :) Seriously another fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete