Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bundle of Fun - Some Odd Girl Challenge

Hi ya everyone!  Today is a new challenge at Some Odd Girl!  It's a fun one too - I love sketch challenges, how about you?  I also LOVE the new digi release at the Some Odd Girl shop and decided to use this cutey called Penguin Love Tia.  She's a sweety and here is the simple sketch:
 
I tried to fancy it up a bit as my favorite cards to make are 5x5.  So I added a bit of extra layers but keeping the original sketch in tact.
I used a number of different colors than I usually use - but in the end loved the final card.  I also added a sentiment from my clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl called Warm Wishes Tia and used the snowflakes with Perfect medium and Perfect Pearls around the image and sentiment.  Please join us for this fun challenge at the Some Odd Girl Challenge Blog.

5 comments:

  1. Just when you think it's safe to visit friends blogs... Then you see this adorable card! Everything about the card is amazing, but that little penguin... OMG! How cute is this?!? You must be SO proud to be designing for Odd Girl. Their stamps are just Stellar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, these cards are just too cute! Love the images!

    My friend, you always have the cutest little cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!!! I just love this little card with the cute little penguin. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa I'm just in awe of your coloring, it's beautiful. I'm looking forward to hanging out soon.

    I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Another wonderful design. I love how you used the sketch. Okay, I'm running out of words to gush over your coloring. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete