Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Skull-tastic treat container!

Hi ya everyone!  It's my turn to share at Creative Critterz Imaginations!  Today I'm sharing this cute little skull treat holder.  All the cardstock was colored on the Imagine.  I have to say that it's so nice to think that no matter what I'm creating I can always count on my Imagine to give me exactly what I need.  I literally ran out of orange paper and really wanted it for the bow on this sweety!  So I just turned to my Imagine!
I hope you enjoyed this simple tutorial and a special thanks to Kimberly at My Craft Spot for sharing her technique on making a shaped candy holder.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments section.  For more fun projects please visit Creative Critterz Imaginations.
Recipe
Cricut Imagine
Cricut Cartridge - Rock Princess
Cricut Imagine Cartridge - Blast Off
White textured Paper - Bazzill
Swirl Bling - Recollections
Black Nail Head stickers
Tulle and Ribbon
Favorite Adhesive
Micro-tipped scissors
Scoreboard

challenges:
She's A Sassy Lady
My Craft Spot

15 comments:

  1. What a grea tlittle treat box. Love the detail with the bling on it! Great tutorial. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! LOVE the heart eyes and bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute !! Love the hearts for eyes and all the bling !! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Melissa, this is the cutest little halloween treat box ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This box is adorable!! I love the bling!!! I saw this at She's A Sassy Lady's and had to come over!!

    I did a mental head slap when I read how you made your own orange paper....I needed pink earlier and forgot about my Imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cool! I just love everything about it! Especially the flourishes up the side. Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I dont currently own an Imagine not sure how worth it, it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this and LOVE the bling :-) Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable!! I saw it on My Craft Spot and had to stop by and take a closer look. Love the little details - the orange bow and ribbon, heart eyes, bling - it all just works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous!! The little extras you've added just take this over the top (as do the chocolates inside!!)!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love LOVE this! Did I mention I LOVE IT?!!! LOL! This is the cutest thing! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW!!! This treat container is AWESOME! I love every little detail! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love the ribbon handle on your adorable treat box! Too cute! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun! My DD is looking over my shoulder and she wants one. Love the bling. I'm off to check out the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete