Friday, November 18, 2011

A Special Birthday Wish - Tiddly Inks

Hi ya everyone!! It's FRIDAY!!!  You know what that means Fabulous Inky Friday at Tiddly Inks!!  On Friday's we get to showcase all the fabulous cards and projects we see during the week that feature Tiddly Ink images!  I love to make a special card for this day if I can and I chose to use the new Tiddly image called Happy Birthday Girl.
I love her and she was so fun to color.  I also used a number of other tools for this card.  I inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink, my sewing machine got a work out, and I used my nestables!! LOL - I had fun making this card to say the least!
 I hope you'll stop by Tiddly Inks and check out all the fabulous inspiration.  Join our challenge too - it's an anything goes!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Melissa!! This is just gorgeous! I love how you colored her, and all the warm colors. Super cute!!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just as cute as can be. Love the coloring and the card is just to cute with the trim and all. Love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. did a great job. love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo, just love this. The big sentiment is so coooool!!!! Great paper too. She is so lovely, great colouring hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS Melissa!! I LOVEEEEEE the color pallette you've chosen. The pink, yellow and turquoise are just GORGEOUS together!!

    LOVE LOVE!!!

    Hugs!
    XO!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful Melissa! Love your fabulous coloring and the papers and flowers are so pretty. Sounds like you dusted off and had a play with lots of your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again... couldn't be more perfect! Love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete