Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tiddly Ink News and Challenge


Have you heard the news!  Tiddly Inks is accepting a few applications now for new Design Team members!  So if you are interested check out the details HERE.  This is pretty exciting news as it's been over a full year since Christy has had any design team calls.  So head over and check it out.
Second, we have a new challenge this week at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and it's an anything goes!  Isn't that perfect this time of year.  We all get so busy with holiday functions, school functions, and weather issues that being able to create whatever we want is so nice!  I created this fun accordion fold card for a tutorial and wanted to share it again.
Here is the inside of the accordion fold.  Notice on the inside the adorable Lillie Claire Bouquet.  She is a Tiddly Ink stamp for sure.
But, did you know the words called Doodle my Heart, dream live and be happy are Tiddly Ink stamps too!  I love these bubbly type words because I can color them with my Copics as well and everything is matchy match! 
Here's another shot of the front and I colored another Lillie Claire Bouquet - this way when it's closed you have an adorable little sweety or when it's displayed open she is there.  Head over to Tiddly Inks and pick out some adorable Christmas images (see the adorable one of the many Christmas images below) or whatever you want and join our fun challenge today!!!
or how about
Here is an artist trading card I created with this princess - she is so fun to paper piece or color!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the colors and the shape of this card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous creations!!! I love that little accordian card, and that princess....as a little girl in Minnesota, that's always how I thought of myself. Looks just like me! =D

    Thanks for the head up on the DT Call! I've been MIA for a little while, so I totally missed the announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial on the accordian card. I think I have gotten myself stuck in the rectangle card rut and need to cut loose a bit. I should give this a try - btw the Dream Live Be Happy are perfect for this project. I have a childhood friend who is turning 40 soon, should do one up for her. Love this.

    How awesome is the snow princess paper pieced, you could use any paper. Love the snow effect or puff on the fur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What could I possibly say? Amazing? Incredible? Perfect? Stunning? Unbelievable? I will just let you pick your favorite. I mean every word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa! What a terrific card! I love all the folds. This would make such a special gift. Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us. I can't wait to check it out :D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable, Melissa! Love your ATC, too. Fab tut, my dear. I'm gonna have to try this. xxD

    ReplyDelete