Friday, November 11, 2011

Warmest Wishes - Tiddly Inks Fabulous Inky Friday

Hi ya everyone!  This week anything goes at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.  I love holiday images from Tiddly Inks and this Miss Santa called Christmas Joy screamed my name.  Isn't she gorgeous? If you click on the above picture you can see all the Copics I used to create this gorgeous lady.
I had a fun time coloring all that red and as you know I love a pop of red with my blue winter papers from DCWV.  There are so many fun winter and holiday images at Tiddly Inks.  Head over and check them out!
I hope you have a Fabulous Inky Friday and a great weekend too!

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Melissa. You are a master at coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO much fun! I love every little detail! The coloring is perfect, as always, but I really love the blue background. I seem to be doing a lot of that with my Christmas cards. Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I just love your cards!!! I love the red and blue, the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the coloring and the card is just fun. TFS

    ReplyDelete