Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dreaming of A White Christmas - Tiddly Inks

Hi ya everyone!
  This week at Tiddly Inks we are asking you to create a card for a White Christmas using a Tiddly Image.  I used Christmas Princess.  I thought she'd look gorgeous all decked out in white and sparkle!  I also added a shear ribbon and a strip of KarlaS001 pearl strand.
The sentiment that's a bit hidden in the picture is a My Craft Spot sentiment that says I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.  I used paper from the DCWV stack.
Here are the Copics I used.  Please join the Tiddly challenge this week!  Also, this is the perfect card for the challenge at iCopic Lover!!!

15 comments:

  1. morning melissa!!
    ooooh I lurve this card!! ooooh the bling and sparkle and gorgeousness!!!
    i was so hoping for a white christmas again but we have wintery storms forecast here on our side of the pond :( rain wind and general yuk!!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa this is beautiful, the layout is stunning and it looks so elegant, Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous sweetie, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa this is just lovely, I like the different types of sparkle you have on her, she looks just like a glitter princess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stunning! Absolutely elegant and gorgeous....I just love that image. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the white on white Melissa, so elegant! The shear ribbon is yummy as is the pearl strand. Love the dot clusters you added on her dress! And what fun sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I just love this card. It is so elegant. Your coloring is perfect as always. Love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so pretty! Your coloring is gorgeous! I love the bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is oh so pretty! Gorgeous soft colours :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just gorgeous Melissa! I just love how her dress sparkles!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo!! love the sparkle and all the pretty whites. gorgeous ribbon and a lovely sentiment to go with. wonderful job!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Melissa, this is gorgeous sweetie. I love all the white and the sparkle is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning, simple and somehow just right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just beautiful Melissa! I love the white on white and all that gorgeous sparkle! Nice pearls too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Melissa! The design paper you used is so pretty. Love how you coloured the image.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete