Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm NUTS for you - Some Odd Girl Release

Hi ya everyone!! Another release today at Some Odd Girl and this is a HUGE stamp set!!!  I colored Nutsy Kaylee and her little squirrel friend in my Copics!  That's not all that comes with this set though! 
See the little heart and the sentiment - YUP that's not all either!!! There is a gorgeous wood grained heart and two more sentiments AND a large acorn!!! So many adorable elements!  I love all of them.  Check out all the adorable creations at Some Odd Girl
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable little card. Love the stamps and your coloring is just awesome. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Melissa! Your colouring is stunning! I love everything about this card!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, this is the cutest little card!! I love everything about it :) And, as usual, your coloring is simply stunning! Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete