Friday, December 16, 2011

You're SEW Awesome - Some Odd Girl Final Reveal

Hi ya everyone!  Last day of reveals at Some Odd Girl.  This one is SUCH a cutie too and comes with so many fun accent stamps and sentiments.  It comes with In Stitches Tia, the spool of thread you see, a needle with thread, a number of fabulous accenting buttons, and a couple of cute sentiments like the one I used.
This is the gorgeous paper I received from Echo Park for winning a contest - isn't it beautiful!  I had to match the stitching on the paper to the stitching in my card.  Stop by the Some Odd Girl blog and shop and see all the new releases.  Here's a recap of all my cards using the new release - but there is one sweety I didn't get a chance to use Tobie!! So make sure to stop by and see them all!
You can find all these stamps right HERE!

6 comments:

  1. love your designs...great display for this super cute stamps. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are so wonderful! You showed off the images to perfection. I love, love, love your mad coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Wow - Wow.... look at all these awesome cards. I just love them. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing bunch of cards! Fantastic colouring!
    Merry Christmas Melissa
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Melissa! You have been really busy! For some reason, the internet in our area has been messed up for almost two weeks, making it impossible to comment. As always, everything is sheer perfection and hopefully we will be able to comment regularly again. Big Bug Hugs and Merry Christmas to ya's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Melissa, wow, the colouring is so gorgeous. I particularly LOVE the black haired ODD girl, so spectacular.

    Woo hoo on the paper. I love Echo Park DP

    ReplyDelete