Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Wonderful Day - Tiddly Inks

Hi ya everyone!
  So happy to be the weekend.  I've had a very busy couple of weeks!  I created this cutie for the Tiddly Inks blog using the NEW images Wryn and Ricky - Fishing Experts.  I think they are the perfect images for Father's Day too!
I created a little video showing the paper piecing and the coloring I did.


I had a lot of fun creating this adorable card!  Head over to the Tiddly Inks shop and pick up these cuties for yourself!  I'd love to see what you create with them!

8 comments:

  1. What a treat it is to come here each day and see your cards and now these amazing videos... I love to watch them and really learn alot by watching. You are amazing! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable Melissa! Love how you coloured the image and they look so cute the way you combined the images!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome paper piecing! It's perfect! They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa this is amazing! I love the paper piecing and the colouring as always is amazing. Such cuties! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Melissa! I really love their green gumboots!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really loving your videos!! *chants* more, more, more!! Please :D Heehee.
    Awesome card, I love the colours and the detailing on the image! Fantabulous work as always! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute, glad I watched the video I thought you colored the plaid part but oh my all those little pieces AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun is this? It almost makes me want to go fishing. Almost... I don't really like fishing, but I sure like making fishing cards!

    ReplyDelete