Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tiddly Ink NEW RELEASE!

Hi ya everyone!
  Well I'm still feeling under the weather - good thing I work ahead on most of my cards :)

Today is super exciting though as Christy from Tiddly Inks has the most adorable new images in clear and digi - of this little sweety Annabelle!  I love the name as Christy has combined one of my daughter's names with her daughter's name....I love this!

I've created a number of cards with these adorable images that I'll share with you today.  Each one has the name of the image and is linked to the shop so you can purchase them right away...you know you'll want too :)  AND THERE IS A SALE!!! 15% off...don't delay! :)




Aren't these all so stinkin' cute?  I love this new image and think you'll have so much fun coloring each one.  All are perfect for our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks which is Summer.  You know summer is quickly coming to an end so we want to celebrate!  Make sure to use a Tiddly Ink image and join us.
I'm also entering my bottom card into the Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Summer! Love their quick shipping on my awesome twill ribbons and all that lace you see too!

9 comments:

  1. ohhh that bee girl is perfect for my Bailee... who's nickname is Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Melissa!!
    oooh they are all gorgeous!! I love them all!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa these are just simply adorable!! I absolutely love all of your beautiful colouring and the designs are just super duper cute :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and after seeing all your fabulous cards ... I have to have them all. Ta heaps for the inspiration. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are so wonderful - and those new digis are fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.. your cards are amazing.. I love all the details in the coloring.. each one is superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Melissa, you have outdone yourself! All of these cards are just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it up beautiful cards... The coloring and the details are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete