Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Be You, Be Crazy

Hi ya everyone!  Today, Tiddly Inks is releasing a number of beautiful clear stamp sets.  You can see all the new clear stamps on Christy's blog.  There is also a 15% off sale for all clear stamps!  Make sure to head over and check out all the details!

I created the layout above using a number of fun products.  The flower stamps are all from the Home With Harmony set at Tiddly Inks.  The ink is the new ink from SP & Company called Avocado.  The other items in the layout are from my April Cocoa Daisy set and add-ons.  I love the Cocoa Daisy sets as it makes scrapping so much easier for me.  I love making layouts but had always been intimidated by all the items that I didn't want to piece together myself.  These sets are perfect!

1 comment:

  1. hehe too fun melissa! this is really cute.... the flowers are a lovely touch :)

    ReplyDelete