Tuesday, September 19, 2017

From Our Home to Yours - Lawn Fawn Challenge

I love love love the new Winter Village stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  I couldn't resist picking up this cute little set and a ton of their plaid papers!  I think they are adorable and in so many colors and varieties, I couldn't resist and I got them all!  I colored the little village images in my Copics.


I used the black Lawn Fawn ink that's safe for Copics.  This was my first run with that ink and I liked it.  No problems with my Copics.  I used the fall paper from Lawn Fawn called Perfectly Plaid Fall.  Lawn Fawn also has a very cute challenge happening right now using fall colors!  You can find that challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I love the card. Your colors are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this charming card! Your coloring is fabulous, love those fluffy clouds! I'm so glad you shared this beautiful Fall Inspiration with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the little houses in those colors :)

    ReplyDelete