Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Season's Greetings with Tiddly Inks

Hi ya everyone!  Today, I'm showcasing one of the new gorgeous florals that Christy at Tiddly Inks designed.  I love this gorgeous poinsettia!  I attempted a watercolor first and bombed it.  I decided to pull out my trusty Copics after that and felt much more comfortable with the results.


I added a bit of sparkle with my Wink of Stella which you can kind of see in this image tilted to the light.  I added just a touch of pink to the leaves to really make the leaves pop and make them truer to a real poinsettia.

I really had a good time creating this card.  Coloring the poinsettia was a lot of fun and it made for an easy Christmas card!  The digital image also comes with a row of three poinsettias.  You can purchase it here.  The sentiment and little enamel flat painted dots are from Whimsy stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment