Saturday, June 2, 2018

Making Waves - Whimsy Stamp Release Day 2


Hi ya everyone!  Today is day 2 of the new Whimsy Stamp release.  I've paired a number of Whimsy Stamps products to create this card for Father's Day.  I used the new stamp set Splash for the sailboat and dolphin.  I also created the wavy background with the new stencil called Making Waves Stencil.  The white frame was cut on sparkly paper from the May Paper Door kit with the Card Maker Die set.  I also added the sentiment from two sets You're My Favorite and For the Boys.  All products are linked below!

Make sure to head to the Whimsy Stamps blog to see all the new stamps, stencils and dies this month.  You won't be disappointed.  Then head to the Whimsy Shop where all the new items are available now!

Whimsy Items Used:
         


No comments:

Post a Comment