Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Birthday Wishes to YOU - 7 Kids Craft


Hi ya everyone!  I'm super excited to share that I'm on the 7 Kids Crafts design team!  What a dream come true.  Kelly is fabulous and sweet and the team is extremely talented.  AND have you gotten a chance to see all the amazing products 7 Kids has in store??

Today, I created with the new Sweet November digital stamps - Brownie Fern and Brownie Accessories.  I love using digis because you can arrange them to be any size you'd like and pair them with other digis!! That's exactly what I did here.  I made them larger for a different perspective.


I colored her in Copic Markers which you can also find at 7 Kids Craft.  The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne with a sentiment from Picket Fence Studios stamp set You Are My Sunshine.   I also added some beautiful bling from 7 kids.

Make sure to head over to the 7 Kids Facebook Customers Create Page!  There are always live videos and freebies there AND all of the latest sales are listed there too!  7 Kids Instagram also has lots of inspiration for you!  Currently, the vendor of the month is The Greeting Farm and Mixed Media products and that means sale prices!!!  Head to the 7 Kids Craft store for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment