Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Love You - A Mixed Media Card


Hi ya everyone!  Today, I am sharing a fun mixed media card using the adorable Mama Elephant Stamp set called Flying With Friends7 Kids has so many Mama Elephant cuties and they are going fast.  The new release just hit the store too!  You can check them out HERE.


The elephant and balloons were colored with my Zig Clean Watercolor Markers on watercolor paper.  I'm learning to use these markers and so far it's been quite fun!  I also use a watercolor brush to move the colors.  I also took the balloon bubble one of the elephants are holding and cut that off to use as a word bubble.  All images were stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne.


I also created this fun mixed media background using Prima Ice Paste in Red and Turquoise.  You guys everything is 20% in Mixed Media at 7 Kids too!!!  I used a stencil for the pattern. 

Make sure to head over to 7 Kids to pick up your own stamps today!  You can join us on the Customers Create page too for lots of fun and prizes on special release days!

No comments:

Post a Comment