Monday, March 4, 2019

Life is Sweet - LDRS Creative

Hi everyone, I'm going to show you a step out tutorial on how to create the above card using the fabulous LDRS Creative Hybrid Inks and the new stamp set Goody Gumdrops and Life is Sweet.  
First, I chose a rainbow of gorgeous Hybrid Inks: Kiss Me RedIn Your Face Orange, Dan-D-LionKey Lime Pie, Swimming Hole and La La Lavender.  I chose the peppermint stick/candy stick from the Goody Gumdrops stamp set.  
Next, I repeated stamping the peppermint stick with the multiple Hybrid Ink colors in a rainbow color palette.  I stamped on white cardstock cut to 5.5 inch x 4.25 inch.  Once I stamped across the whole sheet, using the edge of the peppermint stick to line up each stamp, I cut the paper down to a 5 x 3.75 inch.
I then stamped the Goody Gumdrops candy jar on white cardstock with my Raven Hybrid Ink and colored this is alcohol markers, matching the colors to the hybrid ink.  I then fussy cut the jar with fine tipped scissors.
I cut black cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inch to layer under my stamped panel.  I also cut another piece of black cardstock to stamp the Life is Sweet sentiment from the Life is Sweet stamp set.  I stamped in LDRS Creative Watermark ink.  Then heat embossed the white LDRS Creative embossing powder.
Next, I cut a piece of paper from the 6x6 paper pad Sweet Sensations and adhered the cardstock, black cardstock, stamped cardstock and sentiment panel together.  Last, I popped up the candy jar and added to the left of the sentiment panel.
We have multiple places you can find us too!  Make sure to join our Facebook GroupInstagram page and YouTube!  You will love the design team projects and video tutorials.  So much inspiration with your favorite products!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment