Thursday, May 16, 2019

A Newfound Love - Lavinia and 7 Kids


I've heard of Lavinia Stamps, but honestly, I didn't think they were my style.  That is until my sister talked me into giving them a try!  Now, I have a newfound love.  Coloring a gorgeous background and then letting the stamp silhouette sit on top of said beautiful background is striking to say the least.  I used Catherine Pooler Inks to blend a pretty background.  I used Queen For A Day, Rockin Red, Twisted Orange and Limoncello with my Picket Fence Studios blending brushes.   Next, I splashed on some water.  Finally, I stamped all those gorgeous stars in the sky with White StazOn Pigment Solvent Ink.  Last, I stamped the Fairy in Versafine Clair Nocturne.  I did add Sheer Shimmer spray to make it sparkle too!  

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. The splodges of water look so far.aric on those colours. I think you may of concerted need to. TFS xx

    ReplyDelete