Tuesday, May 4, 2021

My Favorite Things New Release!

 


I have been so honored to be part of the new release NOW available at MFT that I could cry. It was a PERFECT birthday present since today is my birthday and today is the release! I created this adorable card using the new stamp set from Stacy Yacula, Traveling Friends. I stamped the buildings and masked and stamped to create a fun city behind this adorable mousey duo. I colored everything in Copics and then cut out the mouse and a few buildings to pop up. The sentiment was a perfect addition.


Make sure to check out the MFT Blog so you can find all the most beautiful inspiration and links to all the new products.

25 comments:

  1. So cute! I love all the layers of buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the layers of buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all the layers of buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable scene! Love the new characters, thanks for the inspiration Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two sweet mice and love the background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Right in the feels! I just want to hug that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little scene and critters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling little scene! I love these buildings for creating a scene and the cute critters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the buildings colored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little mice are too cute, your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the scene you created for these adorable mice! Beautiful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color for the buildings. Nice project share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you layered the background elements! So much work! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet images and beautiful card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the scene you've created, very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some fabulous makes on this new release (as always) and yours is no exception, especially loving the sentiments. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the way you've created that background; it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet sentiment and I like how you colored this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Coloring is so nice for this little mousy duo doing the town with SY travel plans! Cute!

    ReplyDelete