Tuesday, April 23, 2019

You are my sunshine - A Simple Card



Hi ya everyone!  Today I'm sharing a simple card in which my paper did the work for me.  This gorgeous paper from Simple Stories called, Simply Vintage Botanicals, set the whole tone and feel of my card today.  I picked it up at 7 Kids Craft Store.  I did add a beautiful sentiment from Picket Fence Studios stamp set called You Are My Sunshine.  I stamped it right onto the paper in Versafine Clair.


I then colored the new little birds from Picket Fence Studios in my Copic markers, R00, R30, R20.  I added Shimmer Stix Sparkle to them as well.  I adhered them down to my paper with OnPoint Glue.
Last I used some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Calm Aqua and placed them with some clear sequence. Then I was finished after mounting everything onto an A2 sized card.  Seriously, paper did all the work!  I love that.


I hope you enjoyed simple card.  You can find so many fabulous products at 7 Kids and this month you can get a number of Picket Fence Studio Stamps on sale as well as paper!!!  What crafter doesn't love paper?  Make sure to use the code PAPERHOARDING to save your 20%.  Also, join us at 7 Kids Customer Create on Facebook for freebies, Live videos and lots of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment