Tuesday, April 30, 2019

LIVE with 7 Kids Customers Create! - Saturday Night Fun


Hi ya everyone!  I created this card with a number of friends from 7 Kids Customers Create page LIVE on Facebook.  If you haven't joined us yet, I think you will have a really good time.  You can laugh along with us and help me build cards.  You never know what might happen!


I post the LIVE once it's finished so if you can't join during the LIVE time, feel free to watch it later.  If you want to see in detail how I made this card, and created a beautiful background with Catherine Pooler Inks, please join us.


Also, I send my card to one winner at the end of the night.  Not a huge prize but fun none the least.  Please join us at 7 Kids Customers Create for LIVE creations, freebies and lots of fun.

Products Used - click on the names to view in store
Picket Fence Studios - I am a Mermaid
Catherine Pooler Inks 
Versafine Clair Nocturne
Copics


No comments:

Post a Comment