Thursday, March 19, 2020

Happy Easter with Stamping bella and Catherine Pooler Inks!


Hi ya everyone!  I colored the absolutely adorable Stamping Bella Bundle Girl Bunny with my Catherine Pooler inks!  First I stamp everything in a Twilight Catherine Pooler ink. Then I chose colors from the Party Collection (Lime Rickey, Something Borrowed, Party Dress, Tiki Torch, Tutti Fruity).  I also colored the bunny in Twilight.  

Here's a little trick though...for the sky, I first watercolored with my CP inks before stamping.  Then I went back in with a stencil to help form the clouds.  

Notice how I kept the bottom a bit lighter so that I could stamp and color without affecting the images too much.  You can layer some of the inks, but anything that's too bright really won't work.  But it's nice to get some background color down so you don't have to paint around the images so much.  Make sure that this is completely dry before you start adding color to the images.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for explaining that gorgeous sky. What stencil do you use? This image is adorable and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne - The stencil I used is from LDRS Creative and it's called Rainy Day!

      Delete