Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer Lovin' - Challenge #78 at Crafty Creations Challenges

Hi everyone,
  I found this GREAT challenge blog Crafty Creations Challenges the other day and decided to participate in the challenge.  Every week there are some great prizes to be had so be sure to enter your creations!  For this challenge all you have to do is enter something that's summery!  I decided to use this cute Meljens design digital stamp.  I love these stamps as a beginner can make them look beautiful as well as an expert!!  I colored this with my Copic markers first.  Applied a bit of zig glue and sprinkled with some fine glitter powder.  I used this yummy ice cream paper from American Crafts - Heat Wave; Slammin' Strawberry. 

All layers were popped from the one below it.  I also got this cute ribbon for one dollar tonight and just had to add it.  The brads were from a company that I don't have the packaging for anymore but I'm guessing it's also from American Crafts.  I also added a little doodle stitching to each layer for some color.  Finally, I added the sentiment using the letter beads!  Don't forget to stop by Crafty Creations and check out their cute blog and enter to win a wonderful prize!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh this is just so cooooool! Love your image, and the colours you chose...also love the sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Love that image and your coloring is awesome!! The glitter is a perfect addition! Really gives it shine and sparkle. To answer your question about the lite carts. I only have B is For Boy, Sugar and Spice, Block Party and Live Simply. There are a few more that I want but haven't got them yet. I've read that you can order them from walmart.com but I haven't checked that info since I can get them locally. The only one ours has not had is the cat one, but I don't think I will get that one anyway. I like them pretty well. Wish I could hid a little bit more of some of the things on them but I can usually figure out a way to work around that somewhat. I like that there isn't a lot of cuts on these. But then, on some things I love all the different cuts. I think it is just what you like. Everyone is different. There are some of the regular carts that I just don't care to much for. So, it's just whatever you like. Did I already say that. Loooong week at work and it isn't over. Get to do it again tomorrow! Sorry. I'm gonna go check out that challenge site once I check out your above creation. I'll shut up now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicous make! Thanks for playing with CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete