Monday, June 13, 2011

Tip Toe Through the Tulips - Meljen's Designs

 Hi ya everyone!
  Just a sweet and simple card this week.  As you know I love Meljen's Designs images and you can find all of them right HERE at Whimsy Stamps.  They are so sweet and it's easy to create a simple card with them.  I colored the image Tip Toe Through The Tulips in my Copics.
I highlighted a few areas with my white gel pen.  Mounted them on yellow and on red and added bakers twine and a little button.  Very quick and I love how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. This is just beeeeautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Melissa! Love your coloring. Adorable stamp with the sentiment winding through like that. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little card, so springy. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! This is just fantastic!! Tiny Tim would be so pleased with your tulips!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete