Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bad to the Bone - Tiddly Inks Challenge

Hi ya everyone!
  Back to our regularly scheduled programming at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.  The New store is UP and running without a hitch and the OTHER Tiddly store - yes you heard right called the BASEMENT - is up now too - what the heck is the basement...well it's a number of Tiddly Ink stamps that are going for less - so if you can't spend the big bucks on the new images there are a ton there that will cost you much less!!! WOOT!  Any Tiddly Ink image can be used for our challenges - doesn't matter where you get them! So NO excuses now!!!
 I love this Tiddly Image - Lilly Lolita - she's just adorable and for this challenge I found her rather amusing...so cute and shy looking but totally garbbed in BLACK from head to toe with those rather bodacious skulls tutting around and colored with Copics ...well that's our challenge this week - ATTITUDE and Badness!!!
 LOL so straight to the point like I am in real life - I chose Bad to the Bone using my Rock Princess cartridge.  Truth be told Donna Mundinger of Popsicle Toes is mucho inspiring and because of this I stole her BRILLIANT layering technique - which is a lot!!!  I love how it turned out too - so thanks Donna (HUGS)!
 I glossy accented and used black stickles on the letter to accentuate them a bit - I find that using the Cricut to cut out some sentiments is difficult because in the end the words run together - so I've learned to either doodle my way through or stickle the letters to death!!!
Ok, enough of my card and let's talk important things...
The UPCOMING joint venture with Make It Crafty!!! So excited - check out Christy's blog and look for ways to win these amazing new images of hers!!!  I can hardly wait truth be told and all the SAAAA-WEET details can be found HERE!!! You won't want to miss this release!!!

13 comments:

  1. ooooh melissa this is just way too cute hun!...and bad to the bone of course!!!! love the bones shaped card !! huge hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeee the red hair... great textures and layers... TFS Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - this simply ROCKS!! I'm drooling over your amazing use of layers and texture!! Donna has certainly inspired you!! ;) GORGEOUS WORK GIRL!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is awesome! I love everything about it! The shape of the card, the glitter paper, your image, I could go on and on! You've inspired me girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Great, I love it. This is fabulous. The shapes work so great. Both you and Donna used such great cartridges this week. Need to get them.

    So awesome. I love Lolita all done up in black, so sassy.

    Great suggestion about the Stickles on the letters to goof through it. I can't see any mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa! Lilly Lolita looks like she's up to no good, to me...LOL! I love her all decked out in black with that fab reddish blond hair! Coloring is phenomenal, by the way. And those glossy, glittery letters! Just wonderful! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know the cool lingo, but this card is just too cool! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks for the shout out, Sweetie! LOVE this card! Fab stickles and glossy accents and her hair! Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just crazy cool! I love the cut out and the layers! I'm gonna have to check out Donna's blog and see what she's been up to with this! Gorgeous card! Your coloring is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you made her hair....stunning all over though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is just amazing!!! I am loving shaped cards and this one is to die for!!! I love how you have made her hair pop, looks fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally perfect! An all black project and you pulled it off magnificently - love it!! Love the orange hair. ;D *Hugs

    ReplyDelete