Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tiddly Inks New Release - Little Somethings!

Hi ya everyone! Christy at Tiddly Inks has a special little release going on for some adorable characters inspired by her little niece Lilly.  These images are super cute!  I will be showcasing cards I've created all week with these images to stay tuned!
This image is called Little Squeaker.  I colored her in my Copics and used Echo Park paper.  Also, I'm a really bad speller and would have sworn that pipsqueak was two words - thanks to my smart hubby for double checking me!!! LOL  Have a great day and stop by and check out all the adorable images at Tiddly Inks!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa I love this, how cute is this little mousey and the colours are gorgeous with her! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! The pink, gray and black color combo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete