Monday, August 6, 2012

Dance with MarkerPop and Some Odd Girl

Hi ya everyone!
  MarkerPop has a new challenge that is being hosted by Some Odd Girl!!  You know these are two of my favorite crafty places too!  I created this groovy little card using the Some Odd Girl image called Dancin' Mae.  Doesn't this remind you of so many teenagers today!?  Rockin' out on that ipod!!  I also used some GORGEOUS new paper from Echo Park called Sweet Day.  I love this paper.  The green in the background is Washi Tape.  The music note cotton ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel.  You have to see what the other design team members cooked up at MarkerPop and guess what SOG is giving away a prize to our winner!! WOOT - so head over a join in.  The challenge is BRIGHT colors!

7 comments:

  1. She is too fun! Love the colors you used on this, they suit her well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melissa this is amazing as always. I love the colors.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Melissa! Cha-cha-cha!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun and cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the cutest Melissa! I love the beautiful colouring and the reds really pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Melissa!! She (and you!!) rocks my socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She makes you wanna dance! So cute!

    ReplyDelete