Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dogs week at Melissa Made!

Hi ya everyone!
  This week is a strange one for me as I'm whipping out all the dogs cards!  I love this image from Tiddly Inks called Dogs R Fun.  I wanted to showcase an older image for Tiddly Inks and well this is it.  I love the Gothic feel but the fun set of pups.  I added a few flowers from Wild Orchard.  The tag and sentiment are from My Craft Spot.  Don't forget we have a fun challenge at Tiddly Inks right now; use your favorite Tiddly Ink image!!!  So easy right?  Pick this one up today and join us!

7 comments:

  1. Melissa, your coloring is always just exceptional!!! Love your card -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card... I love the little puppies they are adorable. TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers... just popping in to say hi and wow ... I am sssooooo happy to be on your course this is AMAZING!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute Melissa! Such gorgeous colouring and that image is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your coloring. You have got some serious skills! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete