Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Perfect Time of Year for Thank You!

Hi ya everyone!
  I'm a lot late posting this creation today, it's just been one of THOSE days!  However, I LOVE this image from Tiddly Inks and she brightens my day.  I used the clear stamp set called Friends are Flowers.  I colored her with my Copics of course and chose this adorable paper from Echo Park.  The challenge this week at Tiddly Inks is all about saying Thank you!  It's a great time of year to show your appreciation for the loved ones around you.  Besides, who couldn't use a good thank you card in their stash :)  Head over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and join us for this season appropriate challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty and the coloring is gorgeous. Perfect thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and that fabulous paper! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, fabulous images and love the papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuute! I need to play with this challenge, can never have enough thank you cards around!

    ReplyDelete