Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hello - Whimsy Stamps and Wee Ruby


Hi ya everyone!
I'm sharing an adorable card I made using a Wee Rubber stamp, Ruby, from Whimsy Stamps!  I love purchasing from Whimsy Stamps.  Items arrive quickly and they are high quality.

I always start by stamping my image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on X-Press It paper.  I colored Ruby in my Copics as follows:
Skin:  E000, E00, E04, E11
Pants:  BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
Shirt/Vest:  R43, R46, E09 and YR61, YR65, YR68
Flowers:  R43, R46, E09, YR61, YR65, YR68, YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27, YG91, YG93, YG95
Hair:  E41, E42, E44, E47, E49
Background:  BG0000, BG000

After my image is colored, I mount the image on red card stock and trim the edges to a 1/4" width.  I cut a card base in white Neenah card stock to 5x10 and fold at the 5" mark on the 10" side forming a 5x5 card.  I cut another piece of red card stock at 4 1/2" and added an adorable piece of paper from Echo Park I Love Family 6x6 pad on top.  This sheet was cut to 4 1/4" and then mounted on the red card stock.  

I used the Whimsy Stamp dies called Double Scallop Border and the Corner die (both are retired).  I adhered the Double Scallop Border die to a piece of Echo Park I Love Family paper and placed this on top of my base papers and then mounted all of it to the card base.  I finished my card by adding the sentiment, heart stickers, sheer ribbon and opal paper pen.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and make sure to head over to the wonderful Whimsy Store to find your own images today.  They also have a beautiful blog where you can find inspiration from all!  Don't forget they also have a DT call happening now!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment