Sunday, August 13, 2017

Tiddly Inks Color Challenge for August - Autumn Glow


Hi ya everyone!
Tiddly Inks has a fun challenge open currently using a beautiful color theme, Autumn Glow.  I love the colors and couldn't wait to try the palette on this amazing wedding image from Tiddly Inks called, Garden Wedding.

I colored the image in my Copics.  Mostly using beautiful oranges, pinks and reds.  I used the Simple Stories paper Vintage Bliss as well as vellum.  I layered the vellum over the background paper to soften the appearance of the card.  The ribbon and flowers were a small touch to enhance the image.
 Make sure to head over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and join the fun challenge.  You have to use a Tiddly Inks image but you could win a number of prizes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment