Monday, August 21, 2017

Too Cute Pumpkin - Tiddly Inks

Oooh, I can't wait for Halloween!!!  I love fall and all the gorgeous colors and the cooler weather.  When I think of fall I think of Tiddly Inks.  This is a digital image from Tiddly Inks (which also has an adorable witch) printed on Copic X-press it paper.  I colored up the adorable Pumpkin Molly in my Copics.
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E15, R20, R22
Pumpkin:  YR12, YR15, YR18, E19, R08, Y32, G94, G99
Shoes:  W1, W3, W5, W7
Hair:  YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
I also added a few touches of prisma colored pencils to the pumpkin and her hair.

I reached for my 6x6 Echo Park paper, I Love Family, for my pretty papers.  Added some cute embellishments and felt ready for fall.


Also, if blogging isn't your thing, but you enjoy my creations.  I now have a Facebook page specifically for crafters that don't like to read blogs!  Head over and check it out: Made for Creativity

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Melissa! The pumpkin is amazing and her little cheeks look rosy!

    ReplyDelete