Thursday, July 29, 2010

Little Girl - Copics

Hey everyone!
I am so excited about my new Copic markers.  I've been using colored pencils to color my stamps but really wanted some Copics because of the vibrant colors!!!  So, I did it, I got a few markers...and ta-da. 

This is my very first go with them - I have so much to learn.  But I really wanted to show you what's been occupying my mind the past few days!  The image is from my favorite digital stamp company Tiddly Inks.  I made the flowers on my Cricut with the Cindy Loo cartridge.  Once I had the layers cut I inked the edges and then used a bit of glimmer mist to make them sparkle.  I used my crop-a-dile to put in the small brad. 

I had a stamp from a group of stamps about girls that I used - which seemed appropriate with this little girl.  Thanks for looking - and did I tell you that I LOVE COPICS!!!  Can't wait to get a few more to add to my collection!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melissa, this is just awesome!! I'm not good with my pencils so I don't think I could handle the copics. You did such a wonderful job!! Looooove it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete